We developed Links Editor's URLs Builder, a tiny Excel Add-In, to tag URLs in bulk quickly. It is an Excel Add In file (.xlam) that you can download to use without charge. The file size is less than 80KB. We illustrate 3 main features here, watch below:
(A) Tag URLs
It is easy to use. Just select the cells with URLs that you want to tag, write the parameter values and click "Tag" button. ALL the selected URLs will be tagged.
|Tag URLs in bulk.|
This Add-In also allows you to choose whether you want to encode the special characters in URLs, i.e. space, brackets, etc.
You can remove the parameter values in a click too.
You can use formulas of this Add-In to extract URL parts, i.e. path and file, web address, hostname (subdomain plus domain name), etc.
|Using formulas to extract URL parts. Read help page to find out more formulas available.|
- You can download the Wordz URLs Builder, an Excel Add-In file (file with xlam extension) here. It is free of charge for use. You may share it with your friends without changing any part of the file. It is digitally signed.
- System requirements, i.e. Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013, Windows 7 and above.
- More information on installation and how it works.
- More information on key features.
- Help page.
It is easy to use. Just double click the xlam file and the functionality will be added to your Excel during the entire current session (until you close all Excel Workbook).
- Google Analytics URL Builder from GAConfig.com (Google Analytics Configuration Tool)
- URL Builder from Piwik.org
- TagAll allows user to tag URLs with all types of parameter