- Select the range of cells where the first row is parameter name and first column at left is URLs.
- Decide if you want to encode special characters in the parameter values.
- Click Tag.
|Tag anything to your URLs.|
To explain further:
- The first row is Parameter Names
- Second row onward is URLs and their respective parameter values
- The first column at left is the original URLs to be tagged
- The output (tagged URLs) will be at the last column at right.
It is easy to use this Excel add-in. Just double click the Excel add-in file and this function will be available in your Excel program. It will close once you close all workbooks in the same session.
- Improved Version 1.1.0 released on 22 May 2014
- It is digitally signed.
- System requirements, i.e. Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013, Windows 7 and above.
Wordz TagAll allows you to tag tracking parameters from different web analytics services and not just Google Analytics. It is easy to use. Just double click the xlam file and the functionality will be added to your Excel during the entire current session (until you close all Excel Workbook).
- Google Analytics
- Open Web Analytics
- ClickTracks (Lyris)
- Unica's Affinium NetInSight
- Omniture/ Adobe Analytics
- 11 more web analytics providers
- Google Analytics URL Builder from GAConfig.com (Google Analytics Configuration Tool)
- URL Builder from Piwik.org
- Google URL Builder from Google
- Wordz co own Links Editor's URL Builder for Google Analytics. There are more features on cleaning URLs and extracting URLs parts.
More Interesting Resources on Web Analytics
- Pinterest Analytics has a very unique web analytics tool considering the action of pinning from websites
- Wikipedia on technology of web analytics